Thursday, September 30, 2010

7 years ago...

Front View


Back View (Date: 30/9/03)


Exactly 7 years ago, my girlfriend hand made and gave a bookmark to me. We were sort of in a special relationship but things turned sour for us at that time as we couldn't meet the terms of the relationship. We were only 14, I was really quite serious about it but she wasn't ready and could not believe we will go on further.

It says 'Forever' on the front. I guess nobody would ever be so dumb to believe that love would be forever for a puppy love couple at the age of 14 but I believe. When she gave that bookmark to me, I asked her about what does that 'Forever' mean? She said it could be Friends Forever or Forever Love. She did not want to make a promise that we will be together forever. Be it friends or lovers, the Forever word has casted its spell on us. We are now already in our 41th month anniversary and it will last till when death do us apart. Stories on what happened in between are too long to be told here.

I'm glad that things turned out well for us and very fortunate to have her.

Anyway, I'm currently around 57.5 kg. Gaining weight now is getting even tougher. My body frame is small, building muscles on a small bone frame is a tough challenge. I guess i'm almost reaching my genetic limit but i will never give up till i'm at 60 kg. 2 to 3 more kgs to go till end of december. Oh, btw, my BMI is already in the normal weight range. I have never been normal weight in my whole life. HAHA. I'm so happy now.

Time to cook lunch and get ready. Clinic session in the afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. faster go kena the lottery and ajak us all to have a overseas grand wedding ya! haha :D and congrats on the normal BMI lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, invite me too! I LOVE weddings, and a wedding of a good friend will be even more fun :D

    ReplyDelete