Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I've been getting very lazy and reluctant to do things lately. All i'm hoping for now is that my offer letter comes immediately. I really don't understand why UQ is taking this long to process everything.

Yesterday, i did scaling and polishing on a new patient. This is not just any scaling and polishing. He requires deep subgingival scaling as his teeth are full of stains and calculus. We changed the saliva ejector tip twice as it was stucked with pieces of calculus. The patient kept gagging as according to him, he got chocked by his own calculus. I really don't know how did that happen. I'm seriously immune to seeing blood already. The scaler tip was deep into his gingival pocket that his gum was bleeding profusely. Besides that, he has full set of 32 teeth including all his wisdom tooth. I took 2 hours just for scaling and polishing.

I havent been eating a lot and sleeping enough lately. I hope that i didnt lose weight. Time to find something to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment