Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Unleash!

Long ago i had a blog on friendster which i started when i was in college. It only lasted for few months. It was an emo blog as relationship with my girlfriend at that time was on the edge. That blog died because i wasn't emo anymore when things turned out suprisingly well for us. We have a long history... Oh well. That was years ago.

So now i decided to blog again. Reasons? Hmm. I'm so free now for months! I just wanted to rekindle the flame of writing. Lol. Sounds HOT! I feel that writing train us to think and its a good way of expressing ourselves. I would like to at least do something new again so that i don't feel that bored during these few months before i leave for the land of Kangaroos.

So, behold for the upcoming interesting, great, motivating, inspiring, fascinating, extraordinary, mesmerising... posts. I would not know how long this blog will last but i will try my best to maintain it and write all that i could whenever i'm free.

By the way, I'm awesome! Syiok sendiri a bit for the first post.

5 comments:

  1. LEE WEI JUNE!!!! :) haha looking forward to read more of ur writings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sabrina. when you coming back ohc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sabrina, premi says she misses you as her assistant :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello love!, you ARE awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) haha keili so funny if i dint read this comment box, i wont know u said if or premi. haha wei june im back!!

    ReplyDelete